Our LED TV Screen range includes:
24” Desk MonitorUseful for exhibitions or close up use, these screens can be used in portrait or landscape mode and accept HDMI signals.from £30 per day*All prices exclude VAT*
49” LED screenThe most common size we hire out, the 49” has a full HD display and Smart TV functions.from £150 per day*All prices exclude VAT*
60” LED screenFor more detailed content or to show to more people, the 60” screen looks impressive with a great HD picture.from £200 per day*All prices exclude VAT*
80” LED screenThe largest single screen in our stock, the 80” is useful in place of a projector in brightly lit rooms and delivers a full HD display.from £600 per day*All prices exclude VAT*
LED wallsWhere standard screens just aren’t large enough, we can supply our LED walls with pitches from 1.9 to 6, either floor mounted or flown from truss.£POA*All prices exclude VAT*
When you’re looking to hire a TV screen for a presentation or party, there are a number of factors you need to consider. Use the following checklist to help you plan your screen hire:
What will you be showing on the screen?
With a very detailed presentation, a larger screen will make it easier for everyone to see the screen, or we can pair 2 or more screens together using our HD distribution kits to spread the content around the room. With less detailed content, you can get away with slightly smaller screens, as the font sizes can be increased to compensate.
How big is the room – do you need a PA System?
There’s nothing worse than being unable to make yourself heard! If there is audio on your material do you have a way to amplify this? Our screens have speakers built in that can be used, but these are less use for larger events. Ask about our PA packages for your event.
Do you need wall mounts and desk stands?
When considering the hire of a screen, remember to consider how it will be presented. The usual method is to use a fixed or wheeled base with steel poles attached. The bracket on the back of the screen is then slid over the poles to allow a decent viewing height. The poles can be of different lengths to allow different heights. We offer desk mounts on the smaller screens if required.
Benefits of using Status AV for your LED TV Screen hire:
- New equipment: all our equipment is replaced regularly with the latest technology in projection. You won’t be left holding an out of date, abused screen!
- Perfect service: We pride ourselves on delivering perfect service; we know you can choose who to hire your TV screens from, and want to make hiring from Status AV such a pain-free experience, that you will keep coming back.
- Great pricing: No-one can beat our prices for this level of equipment. Make sure you’re not being palmed off with low resolution screens from unknown brands.
- Fast delivery: We can deliver within the hour if needed in Bristol and Bath. We also deliver to Melksham, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Corsham, Bradford on Avon and anywhere in Wiltshire or Somerset.
Status AV Audio Visual Services
We’re the industry experts in corporate AV, offering full audio visual services that will make your event look and sound amazing. Whether you’re running a conference, roadshow, corporate away-day or seminar, Status AV can help.
Our experienced technicians are comfortable handling even the most acoustically-challenging conditions, from echoey halls with lots of reverb, to buzzing outdoor venues.
Live Event AV
- Awards Ceremonies
- Road Shows
- LED TV Screens
- Sound Systems
- Video Conferencing
- Video Walls
- PA Systems
- LED TV Screens
- Ultrasonic Speakers
- Sound Showers
- Directional Soundbars
- Dome Speakers
- Overhead Directional Arrays